We’re looking for a Technical Customer Support Representative to work directly with customers and all of our internal teams with the end goal of assisting our customers in implementing our API and grow their business. Our product is an API that makes it easy to work with consistent farm data from any source including machines, satellites, soil labs, weather stations, farm management software, and more. We’re looking for individuals excited about supporting technical products and supporting teams building the future of food and agriculture.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Quickly become an expert on Leaf’s products.
- Provide direct support to Customers
- Work on complex inbound Slack and email support requests – including but not limited to answering questions, troubleshooting issues, finding/reporting bugs Manual QA
- Documenting issues and defects - our support team is committed to not just reacting to incoming support requests, but also being proactive to help reduce inefficiency by making data-driven decisions based on the documentation provided by our representatives.
- Work very closely with our qa, engineering and product teams to help provide a proactive and timely response to ensure a great experience for our customers and to better serve their needs.
- Proactively master the newest functionality and updates to our offerings. Your job is to know the use cases, workflows, how-tos, nuances, and future improvements of constantly evolving products.
- Help translate the user experience using key metrics and analytics to allow the company to understand our strengths and opportunities.
- Help create and verify knowledge base documentation is translated/displayed appropriately.
- Working across the organization and collaborating with different teams within Leaf in the pursuit of providing a world class experience for our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Five + years of applied software or precision agronomy support or comparable experience. Knowledge of API’s and 3rd party Authentication workflows Extensive knowledge/experience working in Databases
- Desire to learn quickly and embrace change.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written. (English is a must)
- Work efficiently while juggling multiple tasks and channels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Perks and Benefits
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Learning and Development Programs
Who We Are
Leaf’s mission is to empower Food and Agriculture Developers by providing user-friendly infrastructure for agriculture data and services. Developers use Leaf's API to access standardized and aggregated agriculture data from all major agriculture brands allowing them to launch better products faster.
Leaf powers products including farm data dashboards, lending products, outcome-based models, land and input marketplaces, agronomic recommendation models, traceability applications, and equipment maintenance forecasting.
Learn more: https://withleaf.io/